Obfuscation provides a way to protect your code by making it unreadable using advanced algorithms and also reduces the size of your files for speed. Don't worry your code will still work like normal, it just won't be readable and you can convert back at any time.
- Online obfuscate js to protect your code so it's unreadable.
- Online jQuery obfuscator as algorithms also also works with jQuery!
- Online jQuery obfuscate to convert to bookmarks for easy script execution.
- Online js obfuscator to convert other languages such as Mootools, DOJO, YUI etc.
- Online obfuscate compact js to also make your filesizes smaller and increase page speed.
How Does Obfuscator Tool Work?
- replaces symbol names with non-meaningfull ones (eg hello_moto will be converted to 1cd5dg4g1gf)
- replaces numeric constants with expressions (eg 232 will be converted to 0x29b9+2011-0x2d25)
- replaces charactes in strings with thier hex escapes (eg string "noob" will be converted to "\x60\x76\x63\x44"
- removes comments completely (if selected, otherwise obfuscates comments)
- removes spaces and tabs and blank lines in the code
- joins all the lines of code together
- encodes the previous stages using advances algorithms
If you're interested in learning some jQuery then check out some free jQuery Plugins to get yourself started. They are listed into categories so you can find the plugin your looking for in seconds!